- There are no on-campus meetings required for this class
- There are no on-campus exams required for this class
- Blackboard is required. Access to Blackboard is ccri.blackboard.edu see the “Welcome” link below
- McConnell Brue Flynn Microeconomics with Connect, 19th edition
- Office hours are available at the Newport Campus or Knight Campus by appointment
- Please send any communications to email@example.com
Microeconomics is the branch of economics that explores consumer behavior, firms and industries, efficiency in production and resource allocation, along with how markets function.
Structure of the Class: Blackboard
Each week Class Lecture notes will be posted for the assigned chapters. These are recorded Power Point Presentations approximately 10 minutes each part. These lecture notes address specific topics. There are also supplemental materials that contain examples with solutions and explanations. Each chapter has a Connect assignment, also accessed in Blackboard. These assignments have due dates and are no more than 10 multiple choice questions. Some assignments will have only 5 questions. Exams have 20 multiple choice questions and 2 short (very brief) answer questions.
Blackboard is our link to exam, assignments, and the discussion board. Also within Blackboard, you will find the syllabus and access to your grades. The class is scheduled each week from Sunday at 5:00 pm until the following Sunday at 5:00 pm.
For instructions on how to access blackboard click here: Welcome
Also available in Blackboard:
The complete syllabus is available here: on line micro syllabus
To see more click on this link for a class tour. Class Tour
For a sample of the class lectures click on this link. Chapter 1