For CCRI faculty with existing Web sites:
If you currently have a site on http://faculty.ccri.edu, which requires FrontPage 2003 to edit, and would like to migrate your site to the new WordPress faculty Web, which is web-based and requires no software to edit, then please e-mail email@example.com with the subject line: “I want to migrate my faculty website to WordPress“.
IMPORTANT: You will need to log in to a Virtual Private network (VPN) session before logging into you WordPress faculty web so contact the help desk to make sure you have a VPN account. [More about off-campus editing] [More about VPN]
For CCRI faculty who do not have a Web site:
If you do not currently have a faculty Web site and would like to initiate one, please fill-out and submit this form, then look for the following items:
- A basic site will be prepared for you which will incorporate your CCRI username, for example: “http://facultywp.ccri.edu/jdoe”.
- You will receive an initial e-mail notification that a site has been created as soon as we begin building it.
- As soon as you get that initial email, contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and request WordPress training.
- You will need to log in to a Virtual Private network (VPN) session before logging into you WordPress faculty web so contact the help desk to make sure you have a VPN account. [More about VPN]
- When your site is ready for you to begin editing, you will receive another e-mail from Web Services stating this is so.
- At around the same time, you should also get an e-mail from one of the Instructional Support Team members, with information about your training session.
- When you have edited your site to a point where you feel it should be added to the Faculty Web Site Directory, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: “Please add my website to the ‘Faculty Website Directory’“.